Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Nights!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Event Nights! Empty
PostSubject: Event Nights!   Event Nights! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:00 pm

ok guys, heres what im gonna do,
the calander service provided on this forum hosting site is very sub par, and simply confusing,
so im going to make a google calander that you can all subscribe to,
it is also my personal weekly schedule that changes every day sometimes, i have no problem with this and dont expect any creepy stalkers to come all the way to canada to get me, so i think im good there,

so here it is:
http://www.google.com/calendar/render?hl=en&tab=wc
to add me add,
fadingblackproductions.nate@gmail.com

im also going to be trying myself to battle with this sites calender or simply apoint one of our great event managers to that job

but i encourage as many people as possible here who are serious about events to join my google calander so you know what im doing, when you can get ahold of me, and when i may be missing an event i was scheduled to run or be there,
info will hopefully be posted somewhere somehow

so please guys and gals, join the calander when you can
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

Event Nights! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Nights!   Event Nights! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 pm

There is a calendar associated with the forum site....which would really help, as I can't access the calendar posted here. =P
Back to top Go down

Event Nights!
Page 1 of 1