Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help I've been Hacked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Poundr

Poundr

Help I've been Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Help I've been Hacked   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Don't know when I will get this straightened out today around 2:30PM someone in duskwood using the name "Blizzadmínaa" hacked my account and did some mass advertizing and Bliz permenently closed my account. I have emailed them with all pertinent info and hope to get this resolved quickly lol. Meth I know what your going through and hope you get it straightened out soon. Will keep you all up to date. pale
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: Help I've been Hacked   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:59 pm

sorry to hear that hope everything works out...
Back to top Go down
Poundr

Poundr

PostSubject: Re: Help I've been Hacked   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Did Meth get his account fixed? Question
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: Help I've been Hacked   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 am

Sorry for the slow response.....Yes he did. he was on the other night. I didnt talk to him but I will tonight if he is on.
Ill let him know you got hacked also...told lunayn she is the one that said Methi was on. Ill try to get some more info for you..
Back to top Go down
Poundr

Poundr

PostSubject: Re: Help I've been Hacked   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:13 pm

thanx Krag still waiting for reply from Bliz and NOT holding my breath for a quick one.
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: Help I've been Hacked   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 am

no lucklast night..theyrolled out a new patch and apparently Argent dawn was one of the first servers back up.. so it was full with player from other servers killing time took me 10min to get on then I was theonly guild member on.

posted a guild message that if anyone had any info to check the forum though...

is Blizzard just ignoring you or just making you jump thru hoops.......

my bet is they are making you jump thru hoops that would discourage a spammer...if it was a hackers account then they would give up but a user will stick with it......just dont know how long they are going to drag you out...

if i can help let me know.
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: Help I've been Hacked   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 am

P.S. i would bug the crap out of Blizzard........squeeky wheel ......
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: hack-irritating   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 pm

First, Blizzard sometimes spends some time tracking the account usage...in particular, Meth's account was used to filter lots of gold and mats on one server. If you have contacted Blizzard and they are taking their time with a response, they may be following the account activity.

Second, EVERYONE should link their account to a battlenet account. It is easy and if the promo is still in affect, you get a free battle bot pet. It adds more security.

What a huge pain, having your account hacked. We all have spent hours, I know, playing these toons. It is like losing contact with people you see nearly every day...

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Poundr

Poundr

PostSubject: Re: Help I've been Hacked   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:11 pm

The guy who hacked me tried to change my email at Battle.net but they sent me a notice that I was going to lose my email so I used the link to say I did not request the change and that the person trying to change it was a hacker. Still no word darn it.
Back to top Go down
Poundr

Poundr

PostSubject: Re: Help I've been Hacked   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:10 pm

They just sent me a new password CAN U SAY POUNDR IN THE HOUSE OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help I've been Hacked   Help I've been Hacked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help I've been Hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Chat :P-
Jump to: