Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things you can use!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Things you can use! Empty
PostSubject: Things you can use!   Things you can use! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:39 am

It's Hepael!

I have here some macros that make my life incredibly easy. I'm able to get into enough trouble with macros to consider myself 'adept' so if you ever have a question about macros please let me know!

I'll be constantly adding to this and updating it as I go along. If you have ideas, let me know!
With all macros, make a NEW macro with an icon and name you like, then copy the text EXACTLY. If you don't you could cause the game to crash or make a dead macro that lags you for a moment as the game goes WTF?!
--------
This macro *should* work. (the patch could have fudged it) this macro makes a random pet from the companion tab get summoned! Don't use it in combat please, I take no responsibility for your death when a white tabby appears.

/run CallCompanion("CRITTER", random(GetNumCompanions("CRITTER")))
--------
This AMAZING macro SELLS ALL THE GRAYS IN YOUR BAG AT ONCE!
Yes. You read that right. It sells all those damn grays all at once. You have to talk to a vendor and have the page open to buy/sell, then use the macro button. NOTE!
This sells ALL grays! ALL OF THEM. If you want to save one, then sell by hand.

/script for bag = 0, 4 do for slot = 1, GetContainerNumSlots(bag) do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot) if name and string.find(name,"ff9d9d9d") then DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Sold"..name) UseContainerItem(bag,slot) end end end
--------
Back to top Go down

Things you can use!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Chat :P-
Jump to: