Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW?

Go down 

Yes! More so than the regular WoW quests.
Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_lcap38%Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Kindof, because you can get cool stuff.
Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_lcap25%Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Not really, but they're fun!!
Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_lcap25%Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Not really - you can take'em or leave'em.
Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_lcap0%Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not really... besides, they're frustrating/boring.
Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_lcap0%Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No. I don't really see the use of them.
 0% [ 0 ]
What are Battlegrounds/Raids?
Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_lcap12%Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? Empty
PostSubject: Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW?   Are Battlegrounds/Raids Essential in WoW? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:51 am

In the battle for Azeroth, certain territories have become focal points for conflict between the Horde and Alliance. Battlegrounds represent key locations where this struggle has escalated into all-out war. Each battleground presents a different challenge and environment, and victory here must be achieved not through sheer numbers, but through strategy, skill, and grit.

The Original Battlegrounds are: Eye of the Storm, Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch. To learn more, visit:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/battlegrounds/

Raids
of up to 40 people can fight powerful monsters, wage war in player vs. player battles, and work with others to share loot, experience, and quests in raid dungeons. Raids allow you to venture into the most dangerous areas and overcome the pinnacle of challenges in World of Warcraft. Defeating monsters while in a raid group grants substantially less experience than while in a normal group. However, enemies in raid dungeons also tend to yield significantly more experience per monster than normal monsters.

A raid group shares a chat channel, experience, loot, instances, and raid quests. At the same time, the raid is subdivided into 5-person groups. You will always be assigned to one of these 5-man groups, initially by simply joining the raid which will automatically assign you to a group.

More tips on Raids are at: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/raidtips.html

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Polls For you to help us-
Jump to: