Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strategies for Leveling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Strategies for Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Strategies for Leveling   Strategies for Leveling I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:43 am

I've finally made it to lvl 56 as of yesterday (I had time to work on my char since I was home all day Strategies for Leveling 505949 ) and I'm already half-way to lvl 57. It took all that time for me just to go up one level, but in a way, it was worth it.

I love to RP, but I also love a great adventure. Games can be spelled-out and mapped-out for anyone, where there's no suprises or need to figure something out yourself... I like to explore and journey around, learning about the lands and finding my own ways through the nooks and crannies of things -- I guess that kinda comes from my early gaming days when I played lotsa MYSTand the like... Strategies for Leveling 428503

But I also know that this makes leveling go considerably slower, as it takes time to just explore for yourself to find a place instead of just following someone who already knows a quick shortcut there, or finishing a "Kill 10 of these and 10 of those" quest alone instead of having someone 12 lvls higher than you slice&dice it up in 4 min. tops. Or just chunking all quests and goiing straight-Dungeon style, racking up the XP in any instance you can whip up a team for (as some are very talented in doing).

But all in all, this is the kind of gamer that I am. To me, it gives me my money's worth -- I don't end up reaching higher levels too fast, thus missing out on a lot of different aspects of each level. And since I love games with high-quality graphics and vast "lands" and detail that make it easy to integrate yourself in to the "world" it offers, traveling through and stopping to smell the flowers is while on your way to the next cave slaughter or mountain refuge is pretty worth it to me.
Strategies for Leveling 803443
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

Strategies for Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strategies for Leveling   Strategies for Leveling I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:39 am

Im with you ED...I find just as much enjoyment in mapping an area and getting 70xp as I do beating a big guy. Mapped all of Bad Lands yesterday...

Half the fun is finding what is out there. I really enjoy the fact that WOW has taken the time to put differnet regions and cultures in the game....
example... Tarins based on Native american indians...
Dwarves are defently Scotish...

which lends to a very diverse game enviorment..

.....lets see whats out there number one......
Back to top Go down

Strategies for Leveling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Chat :P-
Jump to: