Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hay guise..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starcandy

Starcandy

Hay guise.. Empty
PostSubject: Hay guise..   Hay guise.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Doesn't look like i'm going to be coming back for a long while, if ever. I had a bunch of stuff happen and life kinda just went downhill. I can't justify spending money and time on this game when i have all of this other stuff i want/need to do.

The only reason i started playing this game was to play with my girlfriend who has fucked everything up for me. I'm terribly sorry i let you guise down. i would have posted this a lot sooner but i forgot the address of this site... sorry... Peas everyone....

Love, Starcandy.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Hay guise.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay guise..   Hay guise.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:58 am

lol, its all good man, dont worry about it, i know how real life stuff comes up

oh boy do i lol
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Hay guise.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay guise..   Hay guise.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:20 pm

You know it's always good to hear from you, Starcandy, and we do understand about the finances.
Feel free to drop us a line here on the forum anytime you want - I know times iz hard now, but we're still thinkin' about you and wanna know how you've been doin'.

So please consider updating us someday - we'll be waiting! Hay guise.. 87688 Hay guise.. 621951 Hay guise.. 381723 Hay guise.. 749550 Hay guise.. 212750

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Hay guise.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay guise..   Hay guise.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:26 pm

indeed we will star^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hay guise.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hay guise..   Hay guise.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hay guise..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Chat :P-
Jump to: