Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius Empty
PostSubject: Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius   Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:30 am

Greetings fellow guild members of the guild of the rising sun! I, Vanisius am now available to give you some advice on a money crunch.
1) if you ever run low on cash, just do some instances, and u can get some cash, but it isnt always effective.
2)apply for a guild run with me, the event manager.
3)mining,enchanting, ect.(professions)
and now...for the DONT's

1)do not take from the Gbank for your own gain, without the intention of repaying every silver, + a 10% interest.(unauthorized withdraws, authorized withdraws=dw about this)
2)do not beg or buy online gold
3)do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT do things you wouldn't normally do just for cash, this being unnatural stuff like cybering, and whatnot, regular money-earning is fine.

AND NOW, I BID YOU AUDIEU! Very Happy king study Like a Star @ heaven
Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius 312489 Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius 96538 Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius 452523 Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius 142400

Last edited by Vanisius on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius   Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:49 am

please guys, these are great ideas that you should really follow
Back to top Go down

Financial situation and you. A post by your friendly Financeer, Vanisius
Page 1 of 1