Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HI ALL - Kragmerious here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kragmerious

kragmerious

HI ALL - Kragmerious here. Empty
PostSubject: HI ALL - Kragmerious here.   HI ALL - Kragmerious here. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Long time D&D player...from my youth.
Chose WOW to introduce my son and daughter to gameing. so far I think they are hooked and yes I am closer to Merlins age than Arthurs. Hope to Quest, Battlefield or Raid with everyone.

Anything I can do to Help just let me know.

Class - Paladin currently 30something main character
Working on Blacksmithing and mining

currently expert in both. Questing is nice but someday your youth will fail and you will need a good job to fall back on...

Happy Hunting
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

PostSubject: Re: HI ALL - Kragmerious here.   HI ALL - Kragmerious here. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:11 pm

Welcome Kragmerious!
It is nice to see another old time D&D'er on here. Looking forward to seeing you in game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PostSubject: Re: HI ALL - Kragmerious here.   HI ALL - Kragmerious here. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:13 am

Welcome welcome! You've already become a very nice additions to the Guild family, and I'm looking forward to hunting w/you ingame! *^_^*

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI ALL - Kragmerious here.   HI ALL - Kragmerious here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI ALL - Kragmerious here.
Page 1 of 1