Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Lunayn

Go down 
+2
Emberdew
Lunayn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

Introducing Lunayn Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Lunayn   Introducing Lunayn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:57 am

"Out beyond all ideas of rightness and wrongness is a field. I'll meet you there." ~Rumi

A Draenei Death Knight created on the Argent Dawn server for the sole purpose of joining the Aureus DeSol Guild, I am an Alliance Loyalist with my main Human Rogue on the Exodar server. I have observed through the eyes and over the shoulder of my husband the workings of this guild and I am intrigued enough to join you, if you will have me.

I am sassy and wise. I am focused and easily distracted. I say what I think and I care how you feel. Please consider this as we embark on this adventure together, and know that I look forward to learning about each of you as much as I look forward to kicking some monster butt by your sides.
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Introducing Lunayn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lunayn   Introducing Lunayn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:11 am

Hello, Lunayn! I appreciate your introduction! Introducing Lunayn 749550 Welcome to the Guild Family!

Looking forward to meeting you ingame. I have a DK (lvl 62 right now) too, and it'd be really great to quest with you! Introducing Lunayn 87688

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

Introducing Lunayn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lunayn   Introducing Lunayn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:26 am

Hello Lunayn,

Nice to have you a board, The Family is growing...pretty soon were going to have add on another wing...

Hope to see you ingame.

Kragmerious Introducing Lunayn 96538
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

Introducing Lunayn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lunayn   Introducing Lunayn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Very Happy Splendid introduction Lunayn. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Introducing Lunayn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lunayn   Introducing Lunayn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Introducing Lunayn 87688

welcome! : D

im looking forward to seeing you more in game as i havent been on much the last two weekends, but, we will quest together soon! :)
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Introducing Lunayn Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Luna!   Introducing Lunayn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:35 am

Introducing Lunayn 87688
Welcome to the magic guild of Aureus De Sol, Lunayn of Mcewan Wife-ship. I Am Vanisius, Assistant GM to the guild. I have heard much of you and look forward to seeing such actions displayed. If it is true...perhaps you can be of use to the Guild after all.
NEVER MIND! forget that last comment ROFL.
(ORIGINAL "GHALEON IN FULL REGALIA" Lunar SSC)
"Welcome to the magic guild of Vane, Alex of Burg. I am Ghaleon, premiere of the guild. My apprentice Nash speaks quite highly of you. He said you cleared the trial of the White Dragon. If that's true....then perhaps you can...help...me.
Introducing Lunayn 452523 Introducing Lunayn 312489 Introducing Lunayn 142400 Introducing Lunayn 993520 Introducing Lunayn 624551 Introducing Lunayn 57697 Introducing Lunayn 386345 Introducing Lunayn 759829
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

Introducing Lunayn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lunayn   Introducing Lunayn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:55 am

*ahhh*

Goofy-ness in its purest form.
Splendid place, the world of Aureus DeSol.

Thank you all for the welcome.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Lunayn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Lunayn   Introducing Lunayn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Lunayn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New and Trial Member Introductions!-
Jump to: