Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guild tabbard? bank or guild dues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

guild tabbard? bank or guild dues Empty
PostSubject: guild tabbard? bank or guild dues   guild tabbard? bank or guild dues I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:27 pm

1st how do we aquire a Guild Tabbard?
2nd I am also wondering where is the bank is to make the tithe, obviously I'm new to Guilds so forgive me for any STUPID questions "I have a million of em".
3rd I notice that when I chat with other members that they seem to be able to see me and my char's info, how can I do this?
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: guild tabbard? bank or guild dues   guild tabbard? bank or guild dues I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:11 am

none are stupid questions ^.^

if your asking them, someone else is already thinking it lol. for the guild salvage you mail the money to me ingame,

and the tabards, just ask anyone whom is a 1st 2nd or 3rd and they can take one out for you.

and in regards to people seeing your info, what kinds of things do you notice them seeing about you? because there are many ways of seeing different kinds of info in game, so just gimmie some examples and ill let you know how they may be doing it

:)

-Hyd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guild tabbard? bank or guild dues   guild tabbard? bank or guild dues I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:17 pm

They have mentioned what LVL-where I am , nothing in inventory just I'd guess you'd call it standard stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: guild tabbard? bank or guild dues   guild tabbard? bank or guild dues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:54 am

well there are a few things, you can see anyones level if you see them or you can look up anyones class and level in the "who" tab

also if someone right clicks your name, they can select "inspect" this allows them to see all of your equipped gear as well as talents and some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: guild tabbard? bank or guild dues   guild tabbard? bank or guild dues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:59 am

I think What you are talking about is the Exclamation icon on the tool bar. right of your character icon.

if you clicjk on that and then pick on the tabs at the bottom you can see friends, Guildmembers ect. shows level and location allso if you pick on aperson guild notes comes up....

Play with that and see if it helps

Kragmerious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guild tabbard? bank or guild dues   guild tabbard? bank or guild dues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Thanks I'll give it a try.

regaurding tabard, Hydrah said to ask a 1,2 or 3 for one. How do you tell who they are? I looked in the chain of comand and it didn't list any names I could find.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: guild tabbard? bank or guild dues   guild tabbard? bank or guild dues I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:04 pm

ah, when your in game, look in the guild tab and in the bottom right theres an arrow to toggle how you wish to view the guild, and you will see people ranks beside thier name
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: guild tabbard? bank or guild dues   guild tabbard? bank or guild dues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:08 am

Also if you have found the bank.... then the tellers allow you to access you personal bank account..

to access the guild bank ...look on the wall between the tellers or aound the room in stormwind it is a big lions head. click on that and it will open the guildbank account.

the Tabards are also in there if you have permissions to get one....

I think regular members can drawout one item aday and so on up the ladder.

youll notice that the weapons tab is locked for deposite only... as hydrah stated above a higher ranking guild member will have to get one of these items out for you...

Hope you are enjoying the game I myself have only been ingame a couple of months....lots to learn, lots of fun...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guild tabbard? bank or guild dues   guild tabbard? bank or guild dues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanx my friends for a wealth of info that is helpfull in the extreme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guild tabbard? bank or guild dues   guild tabbard? bank or guild dues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guild tabbard? bank or guild dues
Page 1 of 1