Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer. Empty
PostSubject: Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer.   Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:44 am

Vanisius
Heroic, Powerful
Gentle, Rageful, Happy
With no end to the unending cycle of his soul-mateless life.
Devoted, Loyal, Friend
Never bigger than his britches.
Always forever Draenic
The Noble

Hello there Aureus DeSol, I never quite introduced myself. I am Vanisius, the Noble. I have slain the foul leaders of the Horde, whose names are thus; Thrall, Sylvannas Windrunner, Cairne Bloodhoof, and Lor'themar: or even Vol'jin if you like. My residence was in Netherstorm until two years ago, with the crash of the Exodar. My relations are non-existent, my most recent love forgotten, in such my arms are always open. I am Draenei, at the age the humans refer to as 23, which is young for the Draenei, who can easily reach the age of 179. More can be known if you speak to me in person, I am usually found in the Goldshire Inn, or the Duskwood Inn. But enough of making me blush, you know my name, now I shall leave!
~Vanisius

I am Vanisius. In real life, I play the violin and I am in dance. My friends think me a goof at times, and other times, the serious one. I am currently level 74 ingame, but halfway to 75. I am the master in enchanting for the guild, and most likely the Guild's Defender. Van is an active rp'er, and always up for adventure. If you ever look to rp, and he's online, you know who to talk to, lol. So for now, audieu.
~Vanisius

Last edited by Vanisius on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer.   Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:55 am

i thought van was 40 something?
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer.   Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:07 am

I changed it, because it was rather weird for how he looks, how young in fact, so i made him younger, I've been playing around with his age for a bit, 23 seems nice.
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: Re: Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer.   Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:58 pm

I personally prefer the 30s decade of one's existance... still appearing youngish but old enough to begin one's journey into wisdom and the good sense to not care how youngish or not we may look.

You need not hear "Welcome" from this guild, Vanisius, as your place has been long established....but Welcome nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer.   Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Teehee Luna *hug*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer.   Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:26 am

As such...... wooters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer.   Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanisius the Noble, Hordeslayer.
Page 1 of 1