HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Into the Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kragmerious

avatar


PostSubject: Into the Fire   Sat May 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Kragmerious crept softly to the grey stone archway. The fire light that flickerd from the room beyond dimly illuminated everything. The smell of Dragon was strong now. Cautiously he peered threw to survey the room before him. Nothing moving except the gentle heaving of the masive creatures chest. Was it luck? She appeared to be asleep, or was she. He had never gotten this close to a dragon before without it being aware of his presence. Still, all was quiet. As he surveyed the room more closely he found evidence of her security. Clever girl..... Her lair was well prepared. In the expanse of floor between himself and the Dragon was a plentiful amount of small gravel. "Can't get across that quietly" he mumbled to himself. The ceiling also appeared to be quite high. Then to add to the astmosphere he notices the best part of the lair. The stones were semi wet, as if nestled in shallow stream bed. "great" he thought. No fire breather he knew was fond of water.... As he looked over his shoulder to motioned the others to advance he whispered "It's about to get hot in here".....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanisius
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Into the Fire   Mon May 18, 2009 10:56 am

*Looks into the cave alongside Krag, Van as loyal as ever is here to help. He stares at Onyxia, just stares... he unsheathes his blade and equips his shield and looks to Krag. "Just like old times eh? I'll keep her fixed on me, and you guys beat her down! Remember, she will only die if we work together, otherwise she will kill us!!!!!" *walks foward a few steps, careful not to disturb the floor, and looks back to Krag. "Just like old times....ready?"


Last edited by Vanisius on Fri May 22, 2009 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcewan
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Into the Fire   Fri May 22, 2009 6:36 pm

McEwan climbs up the bank and out of the stagnate swamp water muddy and out of breath. *picking off leeches*
"I know that cave is around here somewhere. And where is that blasted horse!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emberdew
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Into the Fire   Sun May 24, 2009 8:05 am

*Her long, deep-lavender fingers quickly wriggle excess water from the river, being washed of the blood of Orc Peons and savage Hyenas from her recent journeying. Stupid Orcs... they could've just kept on chopping away at their lumber trees and whatever, but noooo... had to give trouble to the ghostwolf running down the road instead.*

"Who cares that I'm in their dumb territory?! Not that they have much to claim," *she figured, pan-viewing the barren, red land of Durotar. She'd explored so many lands, but had not yet seen the heart of an enemie's territory. She just had to get a glimpse of the Org'mar... Ook-imar... Orgrimmer... something... place.*

*As she rounded a corner of sharp, tall rocks and headed through a small valley of cracked, dry road laden with bones and cacti, just as she approached the last few feet before the gigantic Horde city, she heard a mind-summon from a member of her Guild... and the message perked her ears and made her horns tingle with adrenaline and excitement.*

"...dragon? Now?! Where? Where??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vanisius
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Into the Fire   Sun May 24, 2009 3:01 pm

*stops short of the gravel, looking up. He was sure he felt a female presence in his mind... it sounded familiar...* "By Naaru....who in..." *his voice trails off as he hears the voice again louder in his head, getting clearer with every word....'Dragons...now?! Where?! Where?!'... it seemed to have a hordish distortion. He looked deep down to feel for the voice. It came from the north-east...Durotar? He listened again, he heard the voice... 'Dragons....Now?! Where?! Where?!' and this time he pin-pointed the voice-bearer....Ember....* "Ember...oh no! She's....in peril...?" *and he falls to his knees, barely missing the gravel.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Into the Fire   

Back to top Go down
 
Into the Fire
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fire 2.2 xTreme
» Fire 1.4/Fire xTreme?
» New compile; Fire 2.2 INF DTU
» New compile; Fire-G 1.13 x64
» komodo 3 x64 vs. Fire 2.2 xTreme x64

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The RP Zone!-
Jump to: