Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ember......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:52 am

(where is ember atm so i know what to type for scenery and stuff...?)
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:22 pm

..she's... sleeping in the Inn? 2nd floor? Long day after a dungeon run? *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:53 pm

(ah..... then i cant do a thing while she is sleeping....)
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:02 pm

(lol...well, you can.. wake'er up?

..at yer own risk, though.. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:01 am

(that will just make her closed-ears to what he has to say....)
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:39 am

(...d'oh, alright)...

*Ember slowly wakes to the soft, golden stream of sunset rays that flow throw the windows of the inn's upstairs sleeping quarters. Her cat nap was longer than she's yet realized, and she could feel the need for a great, relieving stretch aching in her joints and muscles. She gladly obliges, satisfied with the moments of peace in the midst of all this war and turmoil. *

"If only Azeroth's woes were only a dream... If only my home world had never become just a dream..."
*she tried to push back these old, mournful thoughts as quickly as she could.*

*EmberDew finally stood, her hoofs declaring her rising with two low, hollow steps on the wooden-planked inn's floor. As she tugged and straightened up her clothes and smoothed her horns (never know when dust may attempt to collect on them), she heard soft movement at the doorway.*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:56 am

Hello there Ember, I was just coming up the steps as you woke up... how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm feeling fine, Vanisius.

Last edited by Emberdew on Fri May 29, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Listen Ember....*sighs and goes to a stoop* I am sorry about the other day... I don't know what came over me...It was selfish and uncalled for..I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:36 am

*studies Vanisius's eyes, noticing the sigil of the Draenei translucently glowing just above his forehead. This is one of the sure signs of a Draenei's sincerity of speech. Ember's expressions softens some, and she turns toward him*:

Vanisius,...
*she sits down casually on the side of the bed*

Would you like to try again, this time, telling me plainly of your feelings and intentions? I will listen.
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:42 am

Uhh, I guess so....*he stands up slowly. He wasnt expecting her to forgive him so easily. But nonetheless he was happy. He smiles softly as he walks politely to her side, still unsure if he is to sit or not* Well, I guess it isn't something not known anymore... *he puts a hand on his plated chest* Ember.. for some time I have had emotions of not-seen joy when you are around. Oh how your hair flows in the wind, those curls a dazzling sight... your hands the lavenders of glee.... *he drops his head a little, but not in sadness. He sighs happily having finally gotten his feelings expressed.* The sense of love, as some would call it... As for intentions...I possess none. I would not rush into anything drastic, so I rarely have intentions. What I would do would depend on your words of heaven... *he puts his other hand to his chest and does a little bow.* Whats says you Ember to my words...?
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:06 am

*Her stare never leaves Vanisius's eager face. *

Vanisius -- my heart has been stolen... already. *she breaths in, then continues* And just like you, I must find out how that person feels for me. Though you may not realize it now, I am sure you would not rather have me at your side while I am this way. I will never give only part of myself to the one whom I swear my all.

*She stands and faces him fully*

I must know how if I this person will either keep my heart, or return it. Before anything else. And I will not have you to wait for me. Neither you nor I should be made the fool here. Therefore, please -- accept my gratitude and plea. Let us go on as we are and let fate decide these outcomes.

*She bowed, the traditional Draenei Ladie's bow of confession. Whether a confession of love by either person is accepted or rejected, it is always respected.

Surprisingly however, EmberDew feels intimidated to hear Van's reply. He bears his heart fiercely, whether it's in love, hate, or any other feeling -- what will he feel for her now?*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:51 pm

*bolts upright, turns around and hangs his head in shame for a few moments. He waited...and now he pays the price.* "Were I late... in such expression to fortell thus, to guess not of a heart stolen in gloom. How can I be so blind...Vanisius..you fool. You chanced it and now its true...fool. *A second voice is heard from his mouth.* Fool you are..could you not see her eyes not true for you..haha..yesss. Her not for you! You could have guessed from her reaction earlier, but no..you fool. You arrive here and embarrass yourself! What a fool... *Van can now be seen glowing darkly. (He has been touched by fel energy in the past) He turns around and his eyes have lost their blue-ness..now glowing yellow. He speaks, his voice even more demonic.* Well, Vanisius sees the truth doesnt he girl? He could have seen it earlier, and now his heart is weakened, and I can assume control...yesssss. You have been a great help girl. *he falls to the floor, he stops glowing, but his eyes remain yellow*........

Last edited by Vanisius on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:08 am

(I sent u that pm reply. did u understand it?)
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:22 am

(OH BTW, Van's face was not eager >.> he was being serious, but not a serious fae, more a relaxed face.)
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:52 pm

(Sorry bout that. I have a tendency to write that way from when I've written short stories on my own. I shouldn't speak for others chars in an RP.. Gomen nasai! ("I'm sorry")

As for Ember's Response...)

Last edited by Emberdew on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:58 pm

*She's taken aback, quite visibly, by this sudden happening to Vanisius... there's no telling if he'd suddenly been attacked, if he'd been dabbling in some sort of familiar spiritual practice that he ought not to have, -- no time to ponder it, safety's always first for Shamans...

She quickly alights a totem of holding, its swirling magenta aura surrounding Vanisius's body as he lay on the floor, firmly burdened now in his movements.

Feeling very unsure of what further action take, EmberDew blurts out the only words she could pull from her whirling thoughts in the intensity:*

"Are you alright? Vanisius?? Can you... hear me? Are you -- ??"

Last edited by Emberdew on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 am

Vanisius only manages a few grunts as he still lays on the ground, squirming every few seconds, he glowing on and off. His hair turns from its light golden to crimson red as well, in sync with the glowing. This occurs for a little bit before he manages to look up at EmberDew's eyes, his eyes possessing their blueness again, and the glowing slowly ceases.

"Ember...where am I....*he looks down to his hands,they are still glowing.* What is...."

Vanisius slowly stands, his tabard torn and his armor scuffed. His hair is a mess.

"Did you see whatever happened...?"
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:23 pm

*Shakes her head, frustrated, looking at the floor*
You changed, Vanisius, that's what happened... as in, you were replaced. A complete other presence took over you, and said to me -- said..."

*She strains to get the words right*
"'Vanisius sees the truth doesn't he, girl?' ...'his heart is weakened'... something about 'control' and that I helped somehow!"

*She stared at him wildly, as if awaiting automatic explanation for these fragments of information she's just offered him.*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:23 am

Vanisius looks to the ceiling and sighs, looking back into Ember's eyes. He tries to speak, but is lost for words. He walks passed Ember and sighs again, and walks back to the front of her again, turning around sighing for the last time.

"I have not a clue as to what you saw, I remember just briefly and recently before I saw your eyes.... complete darkness...despair, and an echoing voice in my head telling me 'Ember shunned you fool, fool you are, yessss.' over and over. It was very weird...and I have no clue about it. As for this glowing in my hands.. I am pretty sure it was the Fel Energy I was touched by when I was cleansing a dear friend of it long ago.. It makes no sense that it would be back so suddenly.. If you saw me glowing... It was my demonic side. Yes, demonic side... even a paladin like myself can have one... I never imagined it could break free from where I banished it to. Though don't fret over it Ember.. it wasn't your fault.

Vanisius sits down to stroke his knee, which is sore.

"I guess I now know I have to have my guard up at all times... and you helped me learn that, and I am grateful. Though it was painful....

He walks up to her and opens his arms *BUT* he doesn't hug her.

"Can I hug you?"

His face has a slight smile, but only to reassure Ember.
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:09 am

(*taps foot as he waits for the gal to wake up*)
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:12 pm

*EmberDew knew next to nothing of the reason for all that occurred within these moments, but gathering what she could understand, the words, tones and body language of Vanisius, she decided that it'd be best to play all things safe.

She picked up her nearby belongings in casual movements, then stood and faced Vanisius squarely.*

"I won't fret at all, my friend. Though I sincerely apologize for causing you pain of any kind."

*Again she bows sincerely to her comrade, and walks out of the room, down the stairs and out of the Inn.

As she equiped her weapons, she realized how her words still could've been taken in many different ways.. but, if Vanisius knew enough about her to fall in live with her at all, he'd know enough to understand that she bears only a pure heart.

And as for Andidan -- who Vanisius seemed to like or loathe on any given day; who had suddenly vanished, without a word of farewell to the Guild family; the one who had certainly stolen EmberDew's heart without realizing it, stealthy taking it with him...

What of Andidan?

EmberDew now faces the same rejection as she has given to Vanisius.

She began the process of slowly accepting these things in her wounded heart as she swiftly reformed into Ghost-Wolf and surged down the path.*

Last edited by Emberdew on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:27 pm

"Curse my soul as always Naaru..."

[i]Vanisius walks out of the room and proceeds outside, mounting his steed, he rides off to Kalimdor...where Onyxia was once again stirring trouble. He rode to battle, not knowing if he will survive this or not, having such recent physical and emotional wounds. His light was dwindling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ember...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember......   Ember...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ember......
Page 1 of 1