Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Missing Hydrah

Go down 
+2
Emberdew
Methiaos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Methiaos

Methiaos

The Missing Hydrah Empty
PostSubject: The Missing Hydrah   The Missing Hydrah I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Hmmmm....... Where the bleep be the Hydrah!
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

The Missing Hydrah Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Hydrah   The Missing Hydrah I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Riiiiiight?!? He's starting to make me worry...
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

The Missing Hydrah Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Hydrah   The Missing Hydrah I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:06 pm

You know, I've heard lore of this Hydrah and I vaguely recall hearing his words moons ago....
but I am beginning to wonder if he may just be a character in a fictional tale that members of this group hold tightly to; for if he is all that is reflected in their enthusiastic, eager stories...

where would he be if not alongside those that have grown to appreciate him as this group seems to?

*shrug*

It has been great seeing more of EmberDew lately!

I know we all are capable of wandering off on other adventures from time to time, but our engagement in this group and appreciation of each other makes our return all the sweeter.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

The Missing Hydrah Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Hydrah   The Missing Hydrah I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:19 am

IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE!
and real Wink

lol

sorry everyone!!!
but im off for a week now!!!!!!!
and super pumped,
not gonna be on 100% of the time, but ill still be more active, and only a little less after the week

school and life grabbed me hard and dragged me around, it was an intense month or so, and i tried to pop on when i could to give a hearty hello to whomever was around

sorry for not keeping everyone updated

it wont happen again!

im working out my schedule, where i want to start to orginize an almost EVERY night thing that i will lead like a raid or something to that effect.

so i see great promise of awesome stuff going to be happening very very soon!
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

The Missing Hydrah Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Hydrah   The Missing Hydrah I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:07 pm

GREAT.... Glad to here ya got things worked and will be happy to see ya in game again.
Back to top Go down
Methiaos

Methiaos

The Missing Hydrah Empty
PostSubject: :D   The Missing Hydrah I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:53 pm

YAY!!!! HYDRAH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

The Missing Hydrah Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Hydrah   The Missing Hydrah I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:40 pm

It seeems we have a missing Hydrah and a missing Vanisius now too. LOL
Oh and a missing Methiaos.
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

The Missing Hydrah Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Hydrah   The Missing Hydrah I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:04 am

Must be that evil Horde commander "LIFE". He must have them caputered in the outof game realm of "Reality".

Seriously though. Hope they get thier networks, identity and life issues resolved in good order....rather like having 5 or 6 guildies on at once last night ...until the server crashed that is...

on second read i probably could have used something other that "issues" but nothing is coming to mind at the moment.

hope to see everyone ingame soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Missing Hydrah Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Hydrah   The Missing Hydrah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Missing Hydrah
Page 1 of 1