Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAID training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kragmerious

kragmerious

RAID training Empty
PostSubject: RAID training   RAID training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:14 am

Well as some were aware...I was in my first RAID last night.......and I was LOST.. Neutral ...althought i enjoyed the event I felt neither comfortable or productive to the group....hit the dragon a few times healed to try and stay alive....died....came back...put 2 sleep the rest of the fight...... Crying or Very sad

Althought that was not probably bad for my first raid.....I feel it can get better. Wink

So with that said.... I was wanting to maybe run some smaller raids with a few guys and try and get a better handle on the concepts and dos and donts. Cool I know king Hydra said something about running more and Im all for it....

probable would not hurt to run lower level groups thru instances as if they were raids to get them used to the idea.
RAID training as it were.

Again nothing negative......I just didnt know what the______I was doing....LOL

And one of these days I would really like to see this dragon Van goes on about for myself.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

RAID training Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID training   RAID training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:08 pm

Raids are so different, Krag, from one to the next....it depends on who is running it. Rolling for loot is confusing, and we can do a walk-through sometime on what is expected when certain things are said. Like roll 100 for an item, what in the world does that mean?

Yes, I think we can clear some stuff up. Next time we're on, how 'bout we do that?

One problem though is that I'm pretty clueless myself....so I might just heighten the confusion....
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

RAID training Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID training   RAID training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 am

sounds good ... suggestion and critiques welcome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAID training Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID training   RAID training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAID training
Page 1 of 1