Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where is everyone :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

where is everyone :( Empty
PostSubject: where is everyone :(   where is everyone :( I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:12 am

just wondering where everyone went to, some people havent been on for a matter of days where is everyone :( 197224
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PostSubject: You are *Not* Alone. *hee*   where is everyone :( I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:47 pm

Don't fret, Hydrah, I'm still here! But remember, I posted that I'd be busy till Thursday (which is today) and I did log into the game.. no one in-guild was online... I saw Phalos over there, though, said "Hi" to him.. but he didn't answer. *shrugs*

But I'm still here. I've been talking to some WoW players elsewhere, too, hoping they'd consider joining our guild. One person might.. I'll be sure to invite him to try us out.

How've you been this week? It's been a trying week for me, but it's almost over. Here comes Friday! *^_^*

- ED
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone :(   where is everyone :( I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:39 am

lol thats sad to hear, that its been a hard week, but
like you said its FRIDAY!!!
so all will be well soon Wink

so ill see you in game soon :P
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone :(   where is everyone :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:22 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is everyone :(   where is everyone :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is everyone :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Chat :P-
Jump to: