Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off - Hours

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Off - Hours Empty
PostSubject: Off - Hours   Off - Hours I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:07 am

So, we're humans with lives outside the game (*gasp!!!*), and due to this fact, I'd like to ask what you guys like to do on those days/nights when you just don't feel like playing?

....c'moooon... you know it happens......

I like to spend time with my family, and/or watch anime or kdramas/ cdramas (k=korean, c=chinese), sleep, or just vej.

- ED
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Off - Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off - Hours   Off - Hours I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:17 pm

not much for me Off - Hours 197224
but i have been getting more time for homework, my girlfriend, and just chillin out

but now im getting back into playing more and brining this guild up to par :P Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

Off - Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off - Hours   Off - Hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:03 pm

When I am not playing WoW I am not working I hang out with the kids, I really like to watch movies, I take and/or edit photos - photoshop and lightroom. My wife and I are really into photography. When the weather cooperates I ride my motorcycle, there are alot of flat open roads here in Iowa. I also enjoy working on my motorcycle when I can't ride it.
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Off - Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off - Hours   Off - Hours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Lately, I've been dabbling in computer graphic design -- I have an account with Gaia Online (cutesy lidde pixel-avvy website community thingy) and I wanted to custom-create my profile page. I always hit my head against not knowing quite how to adapt gaia's layout to my design ideas though.. I've got some basic html coding experience, but the coding that they use is not basic html in the slightest....

...so I'll just continute to dabble with more graphics for the Guild Forum. Off - Hours 993520

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Off - Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off - Hours   Off - Hours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:39 pm

lol, and thats lucky for us ^.^

i looove they new guild layout! its a whole lot easier to navigate and look at :)

thanks a lot ember :)
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

Off - Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off - Hours   Off - Hours I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 am

I have two kids....that is my spare time . son is getting big into golf and my daughter is everthing that relates to teaching right now. I myself tend to let my wife set the agenda . . . its easier that way. no offence ED.

myself I kinda like golf maybe because my son is into it but it is relaxing. if you dont take it to serious...
Surveying is a big interest also. Work at a Civil Engineering firm. So I do Terrain models boundary surveys and the like.

Dabble in Art... 4yrs in HS 1 in college.... (note? Mcewan - your work is very good. nice web) I do all the Photoshop work here at work for this Office.

Problem I have is I have too many interest. not sure if they have a syndrom for that yet but I can get interested in about anything. Knowledge is power .... only probleem is I have way too much useless or irrelivant knowledge.... Who needs to know hippos fart out thier mouth or a Karst Platu is ground over a lot of caves.....

Anyway I am not sure I answered well... What do I do for fun...... What dont i do...
Jack of all trades and a master of none.

Foot note "KENTUCKY WILDCATS"
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

Off - Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off - Hours   Off - Hours I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Thanks for you compliment Kragmerious. I really do enjoy photography and photo editing.
It is amazing what a person can do to a picture with photoshop and lightroom. I wouldn't even do the hobby if I had to mess with film and developing.
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Off - Hours Empty
PostSubject: Off-hours, hehe.   Off - Hours I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Well.....in my off-hours I usually am on WoW WHEN NOT busy or planned out IRL, I always finish my High School H.w. before WoW. When I do have the chance, I do create fun websites using the HTML format. I took a class for it last semester, he he. On more of a business note, I am glad to see more people on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Off - Hours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off - Hours   Off - Hours I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off - Hours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Chat :P-
Jump to: