Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello I am Mcewan

Go down 
+2
Hydrah
mcewan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

Hello I am Mcewan Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am Mcewan   Hello I am Mcewan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:00 am

I got WoW about a month ago and i am really enjoying it. Until recently I have tried to solo everything but I met two guildmembers that were very welcoming and went out of thier way to help me with my quest. Thanks Hydrah and Selephina! I learned questing is more enjoyable in a group. Currently level 33 warrior , I havn't really tried other classes yet but I'm sure I will get into that later.

later.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Hello I am Mcewan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Mcewan   Hello I am Mcewan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Glad to Hear we could help Mcewan :)

im looking forward to future questing and helping you out!
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Hello I am Mcewan Empty
PostSubject: Yay! Welcome!   Hello I am Mcewan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm looking forward to meeting you in-game! It's nice to meet someone else in their 30s (though I'm 2 yrs older than you... Makes ya smile, don't it?) Very Happy

I may be on sometime tonight.. I plan to be on, anyway.. We shall see.

Again, great to meet you!

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Hello I am Mcewan Empty
PostSubject: Heyya!   Hello I am Mcewan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:25 am

Welcome! I'm the lowbie that levels and logs on once in a while. I'm a college student so oftentimes that takes over my life! @_@

Anyways if you have questions let me know!

~Hep
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

Hello I am Mcewan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Mcewan   Hello I am Mcewan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Ember, I do feel old on here sometimes, it is nice to know that people my age play WoW too. :)
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

Hello I am Mcewan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Mcewan   Hello I am Mcewan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:03 am

Old?

Okay, now what age is it that you're saying is old?

*smile*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Hello I am Mcewan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Mcewan   Hello I am Mcewan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:48 am

That is funny Luna XD, I never figured out why people are so defensive about their age! Age=Wisdom. Take Vanisius for example, he's older than what you figure =O
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
YEA, HIM RIGHT THERE!!!!! (The Draenei in the picture)

Last edited by Vanisius on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

Hello I am Mcewan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Mcewan   Hello I am Mcewan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:59 am

Dont worry guy and gals... Im OLDER than all of you......40 this year and closer to 41 so....

Old is a relative term... Besides its like wine...

smashed to a pulp, bottled, and years of fermenting...... lol
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Hello I am Mcewan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Mcewan   Hello I am Mcewan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:08 am

Heh, great! But sadly.....
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
You ain't older than him!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello I am Mcewan Empty