Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Missing The World and People

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Selephina

Missing The World and People Empty
PostSubject: Missing The World and People   Missing The World and People I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 am

Hey guys

I havent been on much lately and thought id just drop a line saying that i am back at work and will only be on from time to time now. Yes it sucks and yes unfortunately i have to work instead of questing for ultimate power Missing The World and People 197224.

But anywho I left the guild a lil present in the bank and will be on atleast once a week to fix my salvage and say hello if i dont have time to play.

So this is my message sending you all a big hello and hoping to see you all again soon!

Bloody Work.

Sele
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: Missing The World and People   Missing The World and People I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:51 am

haha,

its ok man, thats how it goes,

im busy with school lately too in finals :'(

it happens to the best of us Wink

and thank you for the present :) and i hope to see you in game soon :P
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

PostSubject: Re: Missing The World and People   Missing The World and People I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:35 pm

You are missed, hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: Missing The World and People   Missing The World and People I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:55 pm

ya totally man!!!!

i miss you being on when i wake up :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing The World and People   Missing The World and People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing The World and People
Page 1 of 1