Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New program: Guild member of the month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

New program: Guild member of the month Empty
PostSubject: New program: Guild member of the month   New program: Guild member of the month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:08 am

sometimes as leaders and as members, we see some members do some great and thoughtful things! so lets reward them!!

every month now, anyone who wants to vote can now vote on a guild member of the month!

i have to work it out with the other leaders first, but im thinking of also having a prize behind it besides just a title, so it could be gold, or a rare item!

so keep an eye out for a forum message and or a guild notice saying when its time to send votes and how to vote!

and good luck to you all in the future with this new program!
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: =D   New program: Guild member of the month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Nice idea Hydrah, but don't rush into anything just yet. Besides, heh heh. isnt Mcewan all ready moving up in the ranks? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: Re: New program: Guild member of the month   New program: Guild member of the month I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:14 pm

O . O

THIS is a great idea.

Any chance it can be revisited??

hm...?
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: New program: Guild member of the month   New program: Guild member of the month I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:13 am

yup, now that im back almost full time, i will be pushing all these unproven ideas hard into trial stages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New program: Guild member of the month   New program: Guild member of the month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New program: Guild member of the month
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild News/Updates!!!!-
Jump to: