Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vanisius the Horde Slayer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Vanisius the Horde Slayer? Empty
PostSubject: Vanisius the Horde Slayer?   Vanisius the Horde Slayer? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 am

You guessed right! Vanisius has slain all four leaders of the Horde! He now possesses the black war bear!
Vanisius the Horde Slayer? 87688 Vanisius the Horde Slayer? 452523 Vanisius the Horde Slayer? 96538 Vanisius the Horde Slayer? 142400 Vanisius the Horde Slayer? 267276 Vanisius the Horde Slayer? 87688
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

PostSubject: Re: Vanisius the Horde Slayer?   Vanisius the Horde Slayer? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Congratulations on your achievement! Riding around on a black war bear would be so cool.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: Vanisius the Horde Slayer?   Vanisius the Horde Slayer? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:16 am

lol, im close to it too :P
and soon, you can get it to Mc :P once your level 70, we'll be kickin' in doors of every Horde city!!
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PostSubject: Well, -that- explains it!   Vanisius the Horde Slayer? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:12 am

I was wondering how folks get those big black bear mounts! Grats, Vanisius, I know you earned it!

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanisius the Horde Slayer?   Vanisius the Horde Slayer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanisius the Horde Slayer?
Page 1 of 1