Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patchapalooza!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

Patchapalooza! Empty
PostSubject: Patchapalooza!   Patchapalooza! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Who here has had issues with the new patch? I talked to a few people yesterday that got "stuck". My nephew entered an instance (BRD) and got caught in a screen load loop. Took about an hour for it to reset by itself. And when he signed on he was inside the instance.
Wierd.
Of course i spent alot of time getting the updated add-ons back and everything too. Had to reset the user interface and junk.
I played for a short while today and had no problems and saw no glitches, after they had done some rolling restarts today.

P.S. I've been real busy with real life lately and have'nt been playing alot. So I miss you guys.

Later
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Patchapalooza! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patchapalooza!   Patchapalooza! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:55 am

I hadn't had much problem with loading the game, but one funky thing that did happen was my DK's Talent Points all reset! I had to re-enter them last night.

And we miss you, too! Patchapalooza! 87688 Patchapalooza! 453938 Patchapalooza! 428503 Patchapalooza! 212750 Patchapalooza! 803443 Patchapalooza! 621951 Patchapalooza! 749550

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

Patchapalooza! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patchapalooza!   Patchapalooza! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 am

Ya ... talent points reset...swmming mounts...flying elves (see photos) ya lots of stuff

I had an aura on when i logged on, when i hit another one they both were on...
stayedthat way till I died...

anyway things seem to be lining out.. actually having to redo mytalent point helped me alittle.

good can comefrom anything ifyou look for it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patchapalooza! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patchapalooza!   Patchapalooza! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patchapalooza!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Chat :P-
Jump to: