Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Instance this weekend ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

Instance this weekend ? Empty
PostSubject: Instance this weekend ?   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm trying to organize a run this weekend. I would like to get a middle of the road instance that more than just a few high level people can join in on. Please post your suggestions and availability for this weekend here and I will try to include as many people as possible. I am on call for work this weekend but I rarely get called unless something serious or complicated happens at the plant.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: Instance this weekend ?   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:07 am

im down ^.^
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PostSubject: Re: Instance this weekend ?   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm up for it. But it's gonna have to be tentative for me. But I love chances for Guild members to get together and do something. So I'm gonna try and make it. Which day, and what time?
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: Instance this weekend ?   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:55 am

Time and Place my friend.....Ill be there
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: Instance this weekend ?   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:17 am

Another thought...If we have a lot of lower level respoce I can run a lower one so you big guyz and gals can stretch your legs so too speak....just a thought
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

PostSubject: Re: Instance this weekend ?   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:22 am

How does Blackrock Depths Sound? Or is that too high a level for Kragmerious? He's level 45. If so we could do a lower level run too like he suggested. (good idea Krag) Very Happy I want to make sure to include at least everyone that responded to this post.
And I'm thinking mid afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: Instance this weekend ?   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:24 am

Van should know this,
what is the lowest level requirement dungeon that can be turned into a raid group?
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Responsio!   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:40 pm

The minimum level to get into BRD is lvl 50. And about the raid, it can be formed at any level, but there isnt any real use to it till lvl 60 when u can start doing raid instances......like Onyxia Xd, who I can 2man, even though she is a lvl 60 elite (boss), which are ALOT tougher than regular elites. She also has 1099k hp, thats 1099000 hp.
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

PostSubject: Re: Instance this weekend ?   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Maybe we could do a small group in BRD or BR upper (I've not finished either) with the higher levels and do ZF or something lower level depending who is on this weekend. I dont have my weekend schedule ironed out yet so I cant nail a time down. Ill be on tonight here for a while and I'll just wing it as far as who is on. If I set a time I will post it.
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

PostSubject: Re: Instance this weekend ?   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Ok I will Be on about 6pm server time and who ever is on can come to an instance with me about that time.
We will pick an instance at that time according to who is on at 6pm server time. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instance this weekend ?   Instance this weekend ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instance this weekend ?
Page 1 of 1