Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A fair warning.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

A fair warning. Empty
PostSubject: A fair warning.   A fair warning. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:35 am

Lately I have noticed the attempts in hacks go up dramatically. The player's hard earned loot stolen by greedy gold-farmers....with never an end. Note: they have no way of hacking you through WoW.
*NEVER VISIT ANY SITE CLAIMING TO POWERLEVEL, SELL GOLD, HAVE CHEAT CODES, CHEAT SECRETS, OR ANY 3RD PARTY SOURCE WITHOUT CONSIDERATION FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS. The goldseller sites place a keylogger onto your pc, or even you mac, YES MAC, and it WILL tell the publisher anything you type. BE CAUTIOUS.
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

A fair warning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair warning.   A fair warning. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:45 am

Good advise Van.... Hackers have a passion for getting things the should not have. Nothing is ever free.
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

A fair warning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair warning.   A fair warning. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:53 am

Sadly that is true Krag... I'm all ready a target of their propoganda. They found my email adress, and now I'm getting tons of junk in my email. They also whisper me in-game now. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A fair warning. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fair warning.   A fair warning. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fair warning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tips and Tricks From One To Another-
Jump to: