Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!! Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!!   New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:23 pm

This looks great!! Nice choice! I tried to download a theme that was straight from WoW and regarded the Lich King expansion, but when it unzipped, it gave me all the files in their individual parts and no precise instruction on how to apply it as a whole theme. Very frustrating. But this theme is just as nice.

By the way, I didnt' even end up going to the meeting I meant to go to last night... so I got in the game. I was running around Desolace (perfect place to wallow in solitude, lol) and reached lvl 34! Go Me!!

- ED
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!!   New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:06 pm

SWEET!!!!

im hoping to reash 30 tonight XD i really want to get my mount :P

but sadly it wont be from stormwind because im only half way to exalted New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!! 197224

but none the less :P

a mount is always awesome to have XP
Back to top Go down
Starcandy

Starcandy

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!!   New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:31 pm

i like teh gnome who is all like "srs business" 🐱
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!!   New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum Look is Pretty Sweet!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Chat :P-
Jump to: