Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kragmerious

kragmerious

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:38 am

Ember.....sounds great.

Take the lead. I think you should setup a time that can be modified if need be.

You can call it a gathering if you like. less formal than a meeting. Oh and a place..maybe Goldshire or somewhere all levels can get to easily.

And your right seems like we have been rather hit and miss on our online times.

for reference Im on almost...everynight from 8:00pm to 10:00pm ET. weekends are a blur...agood blur but they go by 2 fast.

Hope this Helps.. ps. dont stay out of game 2 much I made 59th last night and fully explored 3 more areas
Krag
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 am

Second thought....you may want to post in the guild message or on the calander.
most of the guild doesnt get on this forum
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:02 pm

I say this is an excellent idea. I can add it to the calendar and post it on the guild message when I get home from work tonight if you like Ember. Ill put it on for 2pm or so server time on saturdays, an informal guild meet? We can meet the new members and stuff. It would probably spur some activity, and there are some new members I dont really know at all.
I really got to start coming up with some events here, and I think this will help get me started.
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:16 pm

*Yaaaay*! 🆒 you guys Rock a Bunch!!

Keep in mind, the idea is for everyone to be on at the same time, not necessarily at the same place; but whoever wants to meet up at a particular location, that's cool, too.

Okay, yes, please put it on the Guild Calendar - I'm still waiting to hear form Hydrah and Vanisius to get the 'OK' to put a Newsletter out for it..

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:27 am

Im gonna put it down for 12pm server time. I forgot I have something at 2pm that day. We can adjust the times too for whomever if there are scheduling conflicts. :)
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 am

You know Hydrah is always tardy for responses, so the punch of the line is "Don't expect Hydrah's bold-blue mouth to open when expected."

As for myself, I have no net for gaming atm. I can use the net at school for the site, but not for the game. My home net is haywire, and so....no game. It is a great idea, but I will be unable to attend any of them until further notice.... 197224
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:05 am

Sorry ED iwas thinking one demsional...forgot guild members could talk thru time and space in game....

12:00's good for me I usually take a lunch break and chill for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Not a problem, and again, I'm hoping that we can just leave the *whole* day of Saturday open for the Guild members to meet in game. That way there's no time frame to have to meet, just knowing that the Guild will be an online presence on that day. Trying to build the confidence of membership presence is the thing. So.. anytime Saturday..
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Ok we can edit this still: "Saturday is Guild Meet-up Day, an all day guild event." I'll post something in that flavor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empty
PostSubject: Re:    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild News/Updates!!!!-
Jump to: