Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROFESSIONs

Go down 
+2
Hydrah
kragmerious
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kragmerious

kragmerious

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:24 pm

JUst for starters I would like to start a list of Who can do what

Kragmerious - Blacksmithing (expert 15pts from artisan) Miner (artisan)
Joeb - leather working (journeyman) skinner (? not sure have to check with him)

Thought it might be nice to know what else we can do for each other....

I know Methious is a miner (artisan?) and I know we have at least one more blacksmith by the guild bank...... but thats about it...
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:09 pm

im alc and herbs
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:59 pm

Very good idea!

EmberDew - Engineering, Mining
BlazeRime - No Profession (I just hadn't decided yet... maybe she'll enchant..)

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 am

Well we have Mining pretty well covered.. Surprised 4 out of the seven i know. soo I will start making a list and try to ask everyone ingame to get a better idea of what we need as a group.

that would be great if BlazeRime was an enchanter we dont have that covered yet.

I guess I need to make alist of all the possible professions ...things to do.... PROFESSIONs 4226
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:02 am

Vanisius-Enchanting and Skinning.
Thelnae-Mining+Blacksmithing(havent decided)
Tylandis-Tailoring+herb
Aandren-Blacksmithing(if not Thel)+herb.
Theocis-Inscript+alchemy
Kynycteria-Leatherworking+herb
ALL FISHING,COOKING, First Aid.
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: professions just starting   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:49 am

I have recently acquired my training for Jewelrycrafting and Blacksmithing.
I am open to feedback on a change in profession(s) if it would be beneficial to the guild. My skill level is still below 100 in both of these so it would not be a loss to retrain.

:)

Glad to see this discussion exists!
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Great diversity.....

I know we have at least 2 artison blacksmiths in myself and arrons....
no jewelrycrafting though.......so thats good

it seems at the monment we have at least one of everything.... so no suggestions

I guess the next step is for me to find out everyones level...

I will put together a complete list and repost.... Thanks for everyones input.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:55 pm

thanks man! thats a great help, and lunayn, as a Dran, you have a boosted jewlcrafting ability, so jewl and mining go together, but there are plenty of miners here to give you the matts
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:52 am

I have started two little alts on the server who will join the guild once they level a smidgen... and I think I may switch Lunayn's blacksmithing based on the comments here... to Alchemy perhaps? The reason I mention the alts is that one can gather herbs for Lunayn. :)

This brings me to the question of patterns/recipes, etc... if we find any or some drop, would it be appropriate to vault these for anyone in that profession that is interested? Or should we just mail them to the person or people listed here? I hate to sell them if someone in the guild can use 'em!
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 am

yup, me and many others put patterns and the like in the vault that dont apply to us or that we already have, i myslef have even found a few that i used
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Now were getting the idea.... I had even planned on having a lead person for each profession to allow another level od organization. example if Hydrah is lead ALC. Then you could send him any requiests or recipies for materials. he would then know who to get to help collect or distribute to.. But thats is to come... Here is the current list....to date

PROFESSIONs Aurus11

Anyway, this is a living document. It will constanly change and update.

Need to know if anyone wants to be the lead on a profession of if I am going over board...I tend to. LOL untill next update.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:45 pm

OMG this is amazing man!

my commendations !

this is great work and going in the "____ did something awesome today column
(and this book actually exists and is updated every time i hear something good when it comes time for promotions)

GREAT WORK!!! can you send the actual file to my email that is listed on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:21 am

Remember, you cannot go above artisan in any profession till lvl 55, Ranks go in order, basic-journeyman-expert-artisan-master-expert master-grand master, Van is currently at master in enchanting
Back to top Go down
mcewan
Admin
mcewan

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Engineering, mining, first aid for me.
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:26 am

Update

PROFESSIONs Profes10

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PROFESSIONs Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROFESSIONs   PROFESSIONs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROFESSIONs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Chat :P-