Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professions, Guild Professionals?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

Professions, Guild Professionals? Empty
PostSubject: Professions, Guild Professionals?   Professions, Guild Professionals? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:22 am

I often see WoW players trying to build their professions and even making alts to help supplement their material needs so they don't have to spend so much gold buying mats from the Auction House.

One response to this that I have experienced and found somewhat successful is the assignment of guild professionals who provide for some of the guild's needs. The guild professions most beneficial seem to be Inscription, Enchanting, Jewelrymaking, Alchemy, Blacksmithing, and Leatherworking. (In order from most helpful downward.) Engineering is of little use, sorry. As any of us have experienced, one profession must seek out and utilize products from others, and there are several quests that require profession-made products. These products are sometimes quite cost-prohibitive in the Auction House. If persons in gathering professions (Herbalism, Skinning, and Mining) helped supply materials for individual guild members holding professional rank in those professions mentioned above, we all would likely benefit.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: Professions, Guild Professionals?   Professions, Guild Professionals? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:04 am

Exactly Lunayn... I started a list of professions in the random chat section trying to get an idea of everyones professions.

not alot of input yet but the more we get onboard the more productive it can make everyone....
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Professions, Guild Professionals?   Professions, Guild Professionals? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:09 am

I gave my reply a few minutes ago =O
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Professions, Guild Professionals?   Professions, Guild Professionals? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:24 am

Oh yah, professions tend to be self-centered now Professions, Guild Professionals? 197224
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PostSubject: Re: Professions, Guild Professionals?   Professions, Guild Professionals? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:48 pm

...well,.. I, like.. know a little, y'know... Engineering... & stuff, so.. y'know... if'n anybody needed, y'know.. like, some Engineering done, well then, y'know...

- ED Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professions, Guild Professionals?   Professions, Guild Professionals? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professions, Guild Professionals?
Page 1 of 1