Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* Empty
PostSubject: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:42 am

-The room is laden with red silk, the carpet a dark crimson. Askew the room are lavish seats for which are to be sat. Up upon the front, before the whole decor is a little stage, set with black carpet, and a Draenei stands upon it, also laden with black, a sad frown upon his face. Tears can be seen as he speaks.-
"The wind howls upon my faaaceee agaiiin *whimper*. She is gone, gone....GONNNEEEE!!! Sweet Nikkia...forever I shall miss you...dearest friend! You were a sweet lass, a good friend, a best friend...I'll never forget duo-ing scarlet monastery cathedral with you....it was a most fun time of my life and career as a paladin...oh why do you have to leave me so....?! I miss you dearly....*whimpers again* I hope you come back soon....I don't know what I will do without you....." Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* 197224
~Assisstant Guild-leader Vindictator Vanisius
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:54 am

I have not had the pleasure to know Nikkia, but through your words I feel this deep loss.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:59 am

Jestering be thou, or are thou saying thine true self, like a raven caught upon the web of destiny. Blessed be thou...or cursed be mineself? Tell me now, I bear not the will of the bear, to hear what is not, to hear the dreaded, beyond moreover tendril of time, I do have the one of Nikkia be so missed, she ever so great!
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:55 am

It is not in my nature to jest over such evident pain.

Mourn and heal, Van. For healing is your nature, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:52 am

Thanks you do I, wilt of the wind in the blossomed sky. Nikkia, the red rose of the necrosis valley, the light in the darkness...gone!!! O' Nikkia, return to me. I care not how it is, but return be all I ask of thee! *walks up to Luna, head on her shoulders crying, he hugging her* Oh Luna...light of my mourning of Nikkia...wisdom seen in you says I...Indeed mineself knows the ways of the healing...but it cannot heal this torn fragment of my soul. Forever I mourn her, and forever I love you for this wisdom said you...*places a kiss on her lips gently* Thank you Luna...
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Van, to be honest, I've never heard your char RP like this ingame... and I have watched you RP ingame before.. but it's hard to follow your wording.. it kinda sounds like a Shakespearean Master Yoda... but from what I do understand, Van has moved on from his crush on ED?

lol.. just checking..
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:26 am

(Naw ember, he is thanking luna for comforting him. and of course i dont rp like this in game, lord knows there are too many stupid tweens in the game that will whine about it.)
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:02 am

Hehehe, methinks Van is squirming.
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:15 am

(Squirming....what do you mean?)
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:00 pm

tee heeee.... a perfect response. :P
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:31 pm

(lol........cmon, tell me, what do you mean by squirming????)
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:51 am

(god, do you mean he is unsure who to love or something? Like torn between ember and luna? CMOOOON, tellllllll meeeeeeee!!!!!) Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* 197224
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:00 pm

I giggle to see that silence only heightens the "squirm" effect.
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Ah to chose a Rose...... the Red so vibrient..... the Yellow so Fragrient.... and both so playful in the breeze
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm

*munching on Pocky*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:37 pm

(lol) Luna...forever I thank you...
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:17 am

congratz, this is the first thread to reach 2 pages ^.^
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:29 am

(haha, yup! *blush* A thread I made! heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh)
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:09 pm

I am sensing disapproval in Hyd's voice.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:27 am

*Continues to hug Luna as his ears perk, hearing a third voice in the vicinity* "Do mine ears hear the melodic speaking vocals of great Emberdew? O how my ears play the naught of fiends upon my soul, in torment do mine ears hear her salvation, or do I not jest as I hear the melody...?" *looks up and around for Ember, his eyes set upon her.....*-Ember's turn-
Back to top Go down
kragmerious

kragmerious

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Kragmerious who had slipped into a quiet room for a moment to review a paper he had just recieved, found himself amist a troubling scene. As he sat in the very uncomfortable red velvet chair, Vanisius entered the room and proceded to the small stage at the other end. In his apparent grief, he did not notice he was not alone in the room. As Kragmerious sat studing Vanisius's mournful words Lunayn appeared in the doorway. Seeing his remorse, she offered him comfort in his time of need. Felling a little uneasy with the fact no one had noticed him, Kragmerious started to slip out of the room and leave his melancholy friend to his sorrow. Yet as he started to move, Emberdew appeared in the doorway. Sensing a shift in the atmosphere, Kragmerious slyly grinned and eased himself back into the uncomfortable chair.......
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:33 pm

*has his head on Luna's shoulder again, and his ears perk yet again as he hears a fourth sound, a soft spunk of something, he looks around and his eyes lay upon Kragmerious, he looks at him with teared-up eyes....* "Krag.....Hi...."
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:36 pm

*Casually walks in, slipping off her gloves and resting her staff on a nearby table*

Archen'on Polos, everyo--...

*glances toward the nearby view of Vanisius embracing a most alluring Draenei female, one whom she'd only met a few times before...*

..Ah. I see...

*Sits down on a bench near where Kragmerious is seated, and simply begins to gently rub her tired wrists and knuckles... it's been a long, hard day hunting. She notices the soft rustle of the sky-blue cloak that Vanisius gave her not too long ago.. and wonders if it's really a color that compliments her...*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:41 pm

*thinks he hears a swish of a cloak, and wonders if it could be the silk cloak he gave to...he looked up again, and near Krag he spots Ember, his eyes full of tears, he doesn't say anything."
Back to top Go down
Lunayn
Admin
Lunayn

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Not simply sensing, but quite certain she'd been written in to a scene her own hand had not authored, Lunayn offers one last word support to her friend Vanisius and turns to Kragmerious whom she had long been missing the opportunity to explore alongside.
Winking purposefully at him, she exclaims: "Kragmerious, at last we both tread foot in the same place! Is there not a better time than now to part together and explore... so that Vanisius may have some time with his dear Ember?"

Lunayn nods and smiles at Ember, seeing clearly a sister, a strong and certain woman with the instincts to recognize one cut from the same cloth as well.

"Love the cloak, Ember. The color is an absolute stunning compliment to your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The RP Zone!-
Jump to: