Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kragmerious

kragmerious

Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:49 am

With That Kragmrious Turns to Vanisius " If ever you require my assistance... just let me know... my thoughts are with you." A gentle nod to caring Emberdew and a gesture to Lunayn to lead the way as he exists the room.
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:01 am

*senses their leave and walks up to Ember, he stooping down to give her a hug while she sits upon the bench, then he places a kiss on her lips* Hi there Ember....I missed you...so much..." *he starts to hum to her softly*
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:22 pm

*Stands up and swiftly holds the back of her hand to her mouth, a wild stare focused on Vanisius' expression* By the Li-- just what's gotten into you, Vanisius??

*looks down at her lowered hand now, as if to viewthe evidence of this awkward moment*
What are you doing? List', I've had the notion that you may have had feelings for me -- which I nearly doubted, seeing how desperately you clung to Lu- Luna--"

*shakes her head slightly*
"I forget her correct name, but... now you suddenly do this? Has your lament for-- this 'Nikkia', whom I've never met and you clearly have had deep feelings for as well, weakened your resolve so much?
Have you considered asking what my feelings might be toward you before coming over here and nonchalantly claiming my first kiss?!"

*In a sudden fit of anger, she slaps Vanisus with her back-hand, grabs her gloves and staff stiffly, and storms off*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:33 pm

*stand there for a moment, a finger softly rubbing where he was slapped. He then regains his focus and blinks avidly. Did he do the wrong thing?* "Ember!!!!!" *he called after her as he started to walk after her, she all ready exiting the doorway* "Ember!!! I'm sorry....don't storm away...." *he stops walking suddenly and whispers softly* "I don't know what I would do without you at all...." *he stands there with a sad look on his face, falling on one knee, head in hands* "Ember....(whispered) Ember....."
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:54 pm

*She just kept walking... his voice echoing behind her... she was too insenced by that thoughtless kiss... Now, what will she do?

She marched in a near-straight line, not noticing if the road curved and she did not follow. A few simple critters scammered away as she approached. Though she was tired and in need of liquid, all she could focus on was the rush of blood to her face in embarrasment.

How would she conduct herself if she sees Vanisius again? How could she have known how much he felt for her when he's never even told her? Why would he expect her to simply accept his intimate advances, even if he -was- enduring bereavement at the time?

These questions were not hers to answer. She'd just have to wait and see if he will come to his senses, and what he will do then.

But right now... right now -- she just needs something to slug. Hard.

She continues back out toward the hunt...*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:35 am

*paces about the room, wondering what she was so unsure about. He obviously doesnt understand her current troubles*
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:33 am

(I assume this thread is done)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*   Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell to one of my best friends....Nikkia....*cry*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The RP Zone!-
Jump to: