Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Promotions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Guild Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Guild Promotions   Guild Promotions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:32 pm

Here i will be posting information on who gets promoted to what when it happens!

there will also be a thread in reference notes about who is what, so you can find out who you can talk to if you need help.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Guild Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotions   Guild Promotions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:53 pm

CONGRATS TO STARCANDY!!!

starcandy has reached the rank of second!!!

good luck to him in his climb among the ranks
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Guild Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotions   Guild Promotions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:01 pm

ALSO!!!!

Emberdew has reached the rank of First and is well on her way higher!!!!

congrats
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Guild Promotions Empty
PostSubject: fiiiiiinally!!!! it is done!!!!   Guild Promotions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:47 pm

allright, after many hours of my time Guild Promotions 197224 i have finally restructured the guild, and as far as i can tell all loose ends have been tied up!

so, here are the new "promotions" due to the rearrangement

Emberdew is now the co-leader of public relations!!!! i see you fitting this job amazingly ember!!! and i know you will excel in this field!!

good luck to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Guild Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotions   Guild Promotions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:57 am

Vanisius has recently been changed from event managment to Financeer with a side of event managment until we can suitably fill all the possitions properly.
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Guild Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotions   Guild Promotions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:58 am

Cobaltan has been promoted to Recruitment!

good luck on your further jobs Cobaltan
Back to top Go down
Vanisius
Admin
Vanisius

Guild Promotions Empty
PostSubject: EVEN NEWER PROMOTION!!!!!!!!!!   Guild Promotions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:10 am

Vanisius is now assisstant guild leader, hehe. Guild Promotions 267276 Guild Promotions 4226 Guild Promotions 452523 Guild Promotions 96538 Guild Promotions 312489 Guild Promotions 142400
Back to top Go down
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

Guild Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotions   Guild Promotions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:12 am

he sure is!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Promotions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Promotions   Guild Promotions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Promotions
Page 1 of 1