Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YET ANOTHER; New Guild program!: LOTTO!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydrah
Admin
Hydrah

YET ANOTHER; New Guild program!: LOTTO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YET ANOTHER; New Guild program!: LOTTO!!!!   YET ANOTHER; New Guild program!: LOTTO!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 pm

well, after my major computer problems i was installing all new add-ons as well as trying out a few new ones too.

on of the great ones i came across was: Glot, which is a guild lottery add-on,

it allows me to legitimately do a non bias lotto for the guild as well as the members to benefit!!

below is a Screenshot of the current lotto that will be going on, i think i will keep it at every friday, but if there is a demand for the lotto, i can surely step it up.

i have run a few test scenarios and its possible not to win and no ones numbers to be drawn,but the money is automatically carried over to the next lotto making a bigger jackpot! so seems great fun to me :)

if you ahve any suggestions please make them in the thread meant for that ^.^ and im looking forward to what i can do to make this awesome for everyone! :P

YET ANOTHER; New Guild program!: LOTTO!!!! Pictur12
Back to top Go down
Emberdew
Admin
Emberdew

YET ANOTHER; New Guild program!: LOTTO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YET ANOTHER; New Guild program!: LOTTO!!!!   YET ANOTHER; New Guild program!: LOTTO!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:45 pm

"You hang your head dejectedly".

lol.. I saw that line right behind the Lotto screenshot, on the bottom... lol.
seems like there could be a good story behind that one?

- ED *star*
Back to top Go down

YET ANOTHER; New Guild program!: LOTTO!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild News/Updates!!!!-
Jump to: